Monday, April 9, 2012

More Idaho

I've mentioned this before - I went up to Idaho for a weekend a couple months ago. My grandma got sick and I felt a strong need to go up and see her maybe one last time as I had no idea how sick she was and what would be going on later. It was intense. I stayed at her house and went to see her at the rehabilitation center everyday. My aunt and uncle were there and they were awesome enough to cook and take me out to eat and drive me around town and show me the ranch, great uncles's houses, the old high school, etc. when we weren't with my grandma. I wish I could have stayed longer and shot a few hundred rolls more...

Geek: shot on Canon EOS 3, Canonet QL17, and Mamiya 645 Pro TL on various films

1 comment:

tami garrard said...

These are such beautiful photographs. Thanks for sharing, John.