Thursday, February 2, 2012

Making Time

I had been wanting to go up to Idaho to see my grandma and take some pictures of her, her house and all the places she would take us when we would go visit. I just never seemed to find the time. A few weeks ago I found out she was in the hospital. I decided I would make time right then. So that weekend I flew into Salt Lake, stayed the night at my sister's house and rented a car to drive the 3 hours to my grandma's house in Burley, ID.

I didn't get the shots I had envisioned when I first thought of going up to Idaho but I'm so glad I went. She doesn't seem to be getting any better and I don't know when I'll see her again.

I've developed a few rolls of film from that trip, but I still have some more to take to the lab and a couple I will try and develop myself. Expect to see more soon.

No comments: